Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bloggity Blog

     So, I'm a blogger.  Not sure what that is, really.  One thing I do know, is that I have been toying with the idea of writing down thoughts to share with my boys for when the day arrives that they actually care about what mom thinks.  My writing history thus far, consists of a manual for a first time mother which I gave to my sister when my sweet little niece was born.  I admit it was fun pretending to be a writer, but I really enjoyed taking the tricks that I learned along the motherhood road, and sharing them with her.  That same feeling creeps up every time I succeed at something, be it falling on my face or winning a piece of life's pie.

     Most of my thoughts, ideas, and words of wisdom come from The Old Timers in my life, coupled with an often hysterical upbringing and some pretty harsh life changes. I feel a need to regurgitate what I've been learning from this school called life. This just might be the place to do it.

     My goal in life, today, is to find happiness which lies within a little pink cloud I call Serenity.  I find myself resting on it often, but usually complacency sets in and I roll off.  It is a day to day deal.  One needs to be open and willing to become teachable. Remaining teachable is the real challenge. There are many teachers here in the "earth school" and many gray clouds of pain.... but if there is one thing I've learned, it is that with pain comes growth, and I love the latter half of growing.  So bring it on!  Blogging may become a major fail, but I've got both feet in now.  Here's to what may come next!

1 comment: